- The oldest city in the world, whose location and name has not changed, is Adana.
- The oldest bridge that can still be used in the world is the “Stone Bridge” in Adana.
- It is the 6th most populous city in Turkey with a population of 2,258,718.
- Its area is 13,844 km2, 49% is mountainous, 23% is plateaus, and 27% is plains and plains.
- It has a total of 15 districts and 831 neighborhoods, 4 of which are central districts (Seyhan, Yüreğir, Çukurova, Sarıçam).
- Adana, the 4th mineral-rich region in Turkey; It is rich in chromium, iron, manganese, lead and zinc deposits.
- With 4,861,015 decares, it is in the 8th place on the basis of provinces in total planted area.
- Adana produces 4% of wheat production, 15% of corn, 8% of cotton, 57% of soy and peanuts, 34% of watermelon, 29% of citrus fruits, 10% of honey.
- A total of 52,795 historical artifacts are exhibited in the city, which has 1,292 sites and 7 museums.
In 2020, 724,950 tourists, 77,136 foreign and 647,814 local, were hosted.
- Detailed Information: